Reasons to buy handmade items
Reasons To Buy HandMade Items
In this era of mediocrity, handmade items still reflects natural love. With the uniqueness in appearance handmade items helps us to save our environment too. There must be some definite reason that one should purchase handmade items rather than going to fancy shopping mall which offers all the rich collection of trending fashion. In quick word the reason one should buy handmade is that what difference one can see between handmade and machine made. Here’re the main reasons that one should choose handmade instead of factory grown product.
1. Preserve and support Art: Handmade is a kind of art and creativity. You can admire different types of style which gives its own unique message in each. A sole craft person’s artwork is from where handmade items emerge from. Buying handmade refers your support to the art of sculptors and artists. Your support simultaneously helps preserving the art and craft. In the country like Nepal, crafting is like culture and tradition rather than business. So buying such artwork will definitely help to yield preservation of craft and art.
2. Environment friendly: Mostly handmade items are home grown and made using recyclable product available locally. We buy product to use them, while you buy handmade items you not just only buy it but also the eco friendly nature of the good helps preserve our environment at the same time. Read our article on how to make your home and office eco friendly through handmade craft for further ideas on how you’ll be environment responsive by using handmade craft.
3. Authenticity and Creativity: Handmade items are mostly made by a sole craftsperson, so the product portrays the unique idea for unique items that comes in his/her mind. That’s the reason handmade items are always unique in look, features authenticity of maker and creativity of crafter soul. People sometime get wondered seeing some products and those triggers on their mind a question, “If it really exists?” That’s why you should choosing a handmade gift instead of other alternative, pleases your receiver as it’s uniquely made just for the one.
4. Customization: Since it is handmade it is possible to customize the product you want to buy. Hand grown product are made by joining different fragments and styled through sewing and knitting effect. If you want a custom product with message, else just a simple gift to another person or just for your own, you can always order one. It is always worthwhile to give a gift with custom message rather than buying one product that are available in every shopping mart. Buying handmade can have easy customization on the product you wish.
5. To support small business and Individual entrepreneur: By going sophisticated shopping mall, you’re not only paying for the product that you buy but also paying charges for their operational cost, maintenance cost and other associated cost. Buying handmade means no added commission, no agent and no spare expenses. By purchasing home grown product you support indigenous crafter and artist and help them to live . As we’re facing crushing unemployment problems, we have to support those who are doing something on their own through purchasing handmade items.
6. Quality and Durability: Because the maker or crafter plays with every single composition, the careful integration and handmade items always features excellence.
This post gives the logical reason why one should buy handmade products. If you’re going to shop for next weekend than think twice before buying because handmade are always warm and lovely.